- New York City
- The WORKING ACTOR ROADMAP, our Online Class, will be available soon--To be put on our FIRST TO KNOW LIST email us by clicking the button below or email us at: [email protected]
Recommended by Top Agents and Casting Directors,
Peter Pamela Rose
has designed this Weekend Intensive to give actors
a checklist on what they need to do
in order to be a working actor.
- Included in the Intensive is email coaching with PPR to ensure your pictures best represent you!
- Learn how to get the most effective shot to get you auditions/representation
- Get your current headshot evaluated and receive a list of Agent/Casting Director recommended photographers that would be best for you
- Learn exercises to discover what your “type” is once and for all!
- Learn exercises on how to choose the right wardrobe for auditions, call backs, Agent/CD meetings, etc.
- Learn what headshots, postcards, business cards need to be reproduced, who to go to and how to cut costs
- Learn what kind of shots to get (or get again)
- Included in the Intensive is email coaching with PPR to ensure that you are sending out a resume that shows an Agent and Casting Director that you know what you are doing!
- Learn how to update your resume and never question it again!
- Included in the Intensive is email coaching with PPR to craft a letter with everything a Theatrical Agent/Manager wants to read!
- Learn the ingredients of the perfect Theatrical Headshot for you
- Learn how to determine what your Theatrical type/brand is once and for all!
- Receive a list of places to train as an actor that the Agent and Casting Directors recommend!
- Learn the advantages/disadvantages of paying to meet Theatrical Agents/Managers and Casting Directors - and how to prepare!
- Learn the tried and true ABBC Theatrical Agent System and never worry about what to do for your Theatrical Acting Career again!
- Included in the Intensive is email coaching with PPR to craft a letter with everything a Commercial Agent actually wants to read!
- Learn the ingredients of the perfect Commercial headshot for you!
- Learn how to determine what your Commercial brand/type is once and for all!
- Receive a targeted list of Commercial Agents/Managers!
- Receive a list of places to train for Commercials that the Agents and Casting Directors recommend!
- Learn the advantages/disadvantages of paying to meet Commercial Agents, Managers and Casting Directors - and how to prepare!
- Learn the tried and true ABBC Commercial Agent System and never worry about what to do for your Commercial Acting Career again!
Due to the Coronavirus, we are postponing all Weekend Intensives for the time being. To be put on our FIRST TO KNOW LIST email us by clicking the button below
- Learn the reality of the current VO Industry and the actual initial investment required
- Receive exercises to help you determine whether you have what it takes (and it’s FREE)
- Receive a list of Agent & Casting Director recommended places to study voiceovers and where they suggest you make a reel
- Learn about all the ways to make money with your voice!
- Learn how to build an effective Actor Website
- Learn what to put on it - the things that Agents, Managers and Casting Directors want to see
- Decide whether to do it yourself vs. hiring a designer
- Receive Industry Recommendations on how to do it right!
Perhaps the most difficult, but always the favorite part of the weekend for Intensive participants!
- Learn what your purpose and true passion is as an actor and artist
- Learn concrete tips and tools to stop getting in your own way
- Deepen your connection with your core self and discover how that will enhance your acting ability