First session is 2 hours - $165.
After that: 1 hour sessions are $100, 2 hour sessions are $150.
Please note NYC actors are responsible to book & pay for space. However for those of you out of the NYC area, Bill offers Skype or phone sessions.
About Bill Timoney
Bill Timoney is PPR’s “go-to” guy for showing actors how they can advance their careers by making their own work. Bill has forty years in the entertainment industry as an actor, producer, writer and director. He’s enjoyed a long association with BRYAN CRANSTON, including stints with Bryan’s production companies in development and script assessment. Bryan and Bill were seen in the Tony-nominated Broadway production of NETWORK. Bryan won the Tony for "Best Actor" and thanked Bill in his acceptance speech.
Bill helps you to:
- Find your “hook” into the business, that thing that makes you unique and not just another “fill in the blank, any ethnicity, 20-60s.”
- Helps you to develop your own work (i.e. web series, short film, etc.) Bill is AMAZING at this!
- Helps you find unknown and interesting material for monologues (every actor MUST have 2 contrasting contemporary monologues as a minimum)
- Helps you find great and unknown scenes to bring in for Agent & Casting Director meetings – indispensable!
- Coaches you on monologues and scenes for auditions and puts you on tape when necessary.